- the 5 stages of tumblr
- stage 1: you will understand nothing, "wtf is this" will be a reoccurring thought
- stage 2: once you kind of get the hang of it, you will be on constantly and obsess over followers, even though your blog is probably still shit
- stage three: probably the shortest of all the stages, you will get bored of tumblr for a while and go out in the "real world".
- stage four: you realize how addicting tumblr really is and how foolish you were to believe you could just leave
- stage five: tumblr becomes your life support. this stage never ends.
my finals are in one week and I’m like “well, if I sleep 30 per day, I still can do it”
That moment when you’re studying for exams and you’re just thinking:
"I’m so screwed."